Medical Information for New Students
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND CLINIC REGISTRATION FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS.
DATE: Monday 5th FEBRUARY – Friday 16th MARCH 2018 (6 WEEKS)
- Main Campus Clinic (Faculty of Arts, Management Sciences, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, College of Health Science. Departments of Biology, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Physics).
- Mini Campus Clinic(Faculty of Social Sciences, Education, Institute of Education, Department of Chemistry).
TIME: 9:00am – 2:00 pm Daily.
- Download student medical history and screening form from the university portal
- Fill the part 1 of the form
- Take the filled form to a recognized government hospital where a qualified medical doctor will complete part II of the form
- Bring the filled and duly signed form to the University Medical Centre.
- Present evidence of payment of school fees to the finance officer
- Go to the medical records office with
- Three (3) passport size photographs
- Chest X-ray film and report
- Results of laboratory investigation
- Filled and signed medical history and screening form
- Proceed to the consulting room
- collect your clinic hand card from the medical records office
NOTE: This card is non – reissuable; which means that you use only one card during your stay in the University. Bring it always to the clinic any time you feel sick or need to consult a Doctor. You are advised to keep it safe.
Acting Director, UMC