The Digital Library Division of the Library is in charge of all the ICT related activities of the Library. Among its facilities are:
- The e-library at the main campus library which contains about fifty desktops and sixty laptops with Internet connectivity.
- The e-library at the mini campus branch which contains 60 computers, VAST and other peripherals for Internet connectivity. It was donated by the Tetfund. Apart from the computer systems, the e-library also has a number of multi-media systems, such as power point, digital cameras, scanners, etc that can enhance e-librarianship.
- The Institutional Repository which is in charge of housing of all local contents of the University and making them accessible online.
- The Library’s Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) which contains the list of the library holdings.
- The Essential Agricultural Library (TEAL) which is a server that contains publications on agriculture, science and other fields.
- The University Library website also provides link to many databases, both paid and open access such as AGORA, EBSCOHOST, HINARI, Ebrary, Ebook Central, Science Direct, Lexis Nexis, Law Pavilion, Jgateplus, DOAJ, CORE, BASE, DOAB, Biomed Central, Scopus, OARE (Online Access to Research in the Environment), Gutenberg, Africa Journals Online (AJOL), Internet Archive Books and Texts, freefullpdf, Wolfram Math World, Arxiv, Google Scholar, NUC Virtual Library etc. These databases contain electronic current and back issues of many academic journals that can accessed online and downloaded. LOAF, (Library on a Flash) is another vital information tool available to the Library which was donated by the American University of Nigeria. It contains hundreds of free e-books, links to databases and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
- Peer-viewed journal articles and access to both local (Nigerian) and international news sources
- Blog: The Library’s blog page at http://uniabujalibrary.blogspot.com.ng/is another medium the Library utilizes in interacting with its users by disseminating information as well as current happenings in the University.
- Facebook page: The Library Facebook page, UniabujaLibraryEchezona, is the meeting point for the Library users and fans. The page also links and discussions about the recent happenings in the academia.
Twitter: The Library’s Twitter handle, @libuniabuja is a highly interactive and the Library users can post their queries and questions and any time for quick responses and answers.